Update for TimeKeeper® customers/licensees that purchased via Spectracom/Orolia or its resellers and VelaSync™ customers.
- FSMLabs is no longer licensing Spectracom/Orolia to sell or maintain any TimeKeeper® products or the joint Spectracom/FSMLabs VelaSync™ Spectracom/Orolia’s rights ended in late 2017. Spectracom is not authorized to support, supply, deliver, or update.
FSMLabs is offering bridging software support so that no customers are inconvenienced by this change.
- Direct, no cost standard support during the first year for TimeKeeper® Software and VelaSync™ TimeKeeper Software in initial year after purchase (if purchased before the start of 2018).
- Direct, no cost, standard support for VelaSync™ Software sold before January 1, 2018 for Enterprise Customers.
- Direct standard support for VelaSync™ Software and Hardware otherwise.
- Please contact email@example.com if there are other special circumstances.
- TimeKeeper® GrandMaster Generation 2 is a drop in replacement for VelaSync™/TK-GM1 with higher speed networking and multiple GNSS constellation support. It is available immediately. There is a trade-in available against older models.
- Customers with other support issues for VelaSync™ should contact FSMLabs if they cannot get support from the vendor and we will see what we can do to help.
FSMLabs Communication © 2018 FSMLabs Inc.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. TimeKeeper® and FSMLabs® are registered trademarks of Finite State Machine Labs Inc. TimeKeeper is protected by US and international patents, copyright, and trade secrets.